We are 97% of our way to our $80K Community Contribution Goal!
SNEAK PEEK AT THE FIRST DRAWINGS
TO REVITALIZE EDCO'S 29 YEAR OLD POOLS!
This project will cost about $600,000.00
and could be reality but we need matching funds for the DCNR grant that was applied for on our behalf by Butler County Parks and Rec.
Director Gary Pinkerton
MATCHING FUNDS INFO
- $300K DCNR GRANT - Awarded Dec. 2016 We need to Match that money!
- To date we have raised
- $127K via a CDBG 2015 Community Development Block Grant
- $85K via a CDBG 2016 Community Development Block Grant
- $72 K through fundraisers, donations and charitable giving
- $7,500. County Grant
- $8,500.00 NEEDED TO REACH OUR MATCHED GOAL
UP DATE - 1/2 of our DCNR Funding $150K was released to EC Council and forwarded to Butler County Parks and Rec. who will oversee and guide the planning and construction.
Plans should be available early spring 2018 with construction to begin September 2018.
Recieved $140,000.00 DCED GRANT - funds will provide play features.
$100,000.00 Lions Club International Grant applied for by E.C Lions Club for renovations.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!